About the Opportunity:
The Research Project Manager works closely with Annenberg’s Director of Applied Research, helping to build coherence across a series of Annenberg initiatives – Edinstruments, EdWorkingPapers, and EdResearch for Recovery.
Working directly with the Director of Applied Research and Senior Research Associate, the Research Project Manager will support the development of the Annenberg Exchange. Annenberg has launched Edinstruments, EdWorkingPapers, and EdResearch for Recovery over the last several years with the aim of strengthening the nation’s infrastructure for turning educational research into practical knowledge that improves the lives of students and families. The Research Project Manager will be an integral member of the team developing these initiatives and helping to create resources and research syntheses that speak directly to the needs of education leaders and policymakers.
Education and Experience
- 5-years experience in education, economics or social sciences field
- Masters in Education, public policy or other social science field
- Experience in research review, project management, facilitation, leadership, and project design
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Training and expertise in utilizing quantitative (and qualitative) research methods
- Experience in working with complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with data management
- Excellent judgment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Skills with Google suite apps
- Skill/competency with statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS and/or STATA) and internet navigation.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to support a community of diverse perspectives and cultures in an inclusive environment.
Applicants are asked to include a resume and cover letter.
This is a fixed term position with a current end date of 3/31/2024, with the possibility of renewal contingent upon satisfactory performance and continued funding.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.